The Certification Exam
All the information needed to pass the exam are available within the study materials. No additional resources are required. A minimum score of 70% is required to pass the exam.
A passing score will earn you the Certified Corporate Fitness Specialist (CCFS) distinction.
The Level II Exam consists of 100 questions.
All questions are derived directly from the course study material provided in the lessons, also referred to as ‘sections’ in the system.
Description: The Level II exam is an in depth coverage of virtually every topic participants may encounter during the lead generation phase, the contact signing stage as well as the implementation phase.
There is sufficient materials and knowledge here to create and entire ‘stand alone’ revenue stream or business unit.
Once you complete the exam successfully, you should immediately request access to the private Facebook page. NCFI maintains the bulk of our resources here in the ‘Files’ section. In addition, you will receive immediate access to the CCFS logo and other marketing materials for use on your web site, business cards, etc.
You can also request access to our library of branded presentations, suitable for lunch ‘n learn events of larger presentations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ!
Please follow these steps to ensure a smooth experience in obtaining your CCFS credentials.
Our goal is to make certain every trainer signing up for the Certification Program completes the exam successfully and implements the knowledge gained.
Following the sequence below will speed this process.
- Once you purchase the certification. You will have 6 months in which to complete the exam portion. However, it is strongly recommended you complete the exam within 45 days.
- The study materials and exam cannot be covered in one sitting. However, the materials can be reviewed and the exam completed quite easily during the six week ‘Exam Review Period’. This is the recommended time frame. This period will be overseen by Greg Justice and Art McDermott as a way of preparing individuals to complete the exam within a reasonable time frame.
- Please allow 90 minutes during which to complete the actual exam. You MUST complete the exam in one sitting. You should make sure to be in a quite area, free of interruptions.
- You will have 3 attempts to complete the exam. If, after these three attempts, you have NOT passed the exam. A “Re-Testing Fee” of $50.00 will be assessed.
Please read the following instructions carefully!
- From the NCFI Navigation bar choose “Certification” scroll to the bottom of this page and click the button “Yes, I’m ready to grow my business” or simply click here to order now.
- Complete the Registration and Purchase Form.
- You will receive a Confirmation email with your login credentials.
- You can chose to be automatically logged in by clicking on the appropriate link or you can manually log in if preferred.
- Your username will be your email and your password will be automatically generated for you.
- If you chose to manually log in, choose “Members” from the main navigation or click here.
Once you go to this page, you will see the programs you have purchased. Click the one you want to begin. The next page will contain Lessons (also referred to as ‘sections’ throughout the system) containing the study material. You may download this material or simply study the lessons on-line.
- All the lessons MUST be marked as completed by using the check box next to each lesson before you can take the exam.
- Within the actual exam itself, you can navigate to any question in the exam by using the matrix at the top of the page. If you click on the question number, you will be taken directly to that question. This will allow you to move easily between questions, skipping any questions you chose and returning to them later.
- You are allowed to take the exam three times. PLEASE NOTE: Once you hit the ‘Submit’ button at the conclusion of the exam, your results will be immediately tabulated.
- You may return to the lessons (sections) at any time to pick up where you left off. You do this by logging in to your account click “Members” on the main navigation.
- Upon hitting the “Submit Exam” button, you will receive an immediate email with your score; confirming your pass or fail status.
- If you pass the exam, you will receive a certificate as well as your CCFS logo for use in all marketing materials.
- Instructions will be included on how to hyperlink this logo to your profile on the NCFI – CCFS Trainer List.
- A complete resume MUST be submitted in order to be listed in the NCFI database.
- Finally, all further instructions will be sent to you with regard to Implementation Coaching, Resource access and marketing deliverable use and limitations.